1. Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 8 months
2. Flight Itinerary: Including the e-ticket reference numbers (if applicable)or paper tickets including return details
3. Parents Authorization: If you are under 21 you may need to get a legalized written authorization from your parents, please plan this well in advance as it need some time to be ready. Your also need to provide a copy to your Group Leader.
4. School Enrolment form and Invoice (original and copy)
5. Medical Insurance Policy Details
6. Maps: It would be a good idea If you know how to get to your homestay before you leave.
7. International Credit Card / Money: An immigration officer may check if you have enough money to live in England for the intended stay.
We also recommend you travel with some spare change (€ / £) in case you need to contact your family from an EU airport during your trip.
It’s also important you check with your local bank whether your cards will work in the UK.
1. Accommodation: Please write down the address and contact telephone numbers of your hotel or family guest house. It’s important you let them know your date and estimated time of arrival before you leave.
2. Pictures: You need to bring two photos (passport size). You will need them to apply for a London Travelcard which will enable you to use the public transport within the city.
3. Teacher’s contact details: A mobile phone number will be assigned to the Group Leader, please make sure it’s with you at all times. We also recommend you leave this number with your family in case they wish to contact the Group Leader at any a given time.
4. Prepare yourself: English weather, food and customs will be new to you. It may sound obvious but its important you prepare yourself for a cultural change and be patient – It may take a few days to get used to the British way of life.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above don’t hesitate to contact your Group Leader who will be happy to provide any assistance required.